There are 3 parts to get Mega Unlimited cloud storage.
In part 1, we explain the steps required to set up an account.
- You must log into Mega’s website.
Follow this link: https://mega.co.nz/
- Then you should click on Create Account option.
- Next, you should fill in the required information. Be especially careful about your password, though!
- Click on Create Account option.
- You must choose the free account option if you want to go free.
In order to begin using it, you must follow the below steps.
- You must Create a folder.
- Name the folder and then click on ‘Create’.
- Click on File Upload or Folder Upload to upload a single file or multiple files respectively.
- Click on Folder Option. A dialog box will open. Choose your desired folder and click OK.
- Click on File Option. A dialog box will open. Choose your desired file and click OK.
- In order to delete a file or a folder, you should right click on it and click on remove.
- If you want to see the deleted files, you can do so by clicking on the rubbish bin on the upper-right side of the screen.
If you want to download something, follow these steps:
- Click on the file you would like to download.The following options will appear: ‘Preview’, ‘Properties’, ‘Download’ and ‘More’.
- Click on the ‘Download’ tab.You will have two options: ‘Standard download’ or ‘Download as ZIP’. Choose the one that you like and it shall be started.
Disclaimer: Intellegens Inc is not legally responsible for any damage that may be caused while following the above mentioned steps. If you are part of an organization, please contact our support team at 1-877-575-9961 for further assistance. Thanks!